When working with a software system training of managers and end users, it is an essential part of understanding how the software can work for you within your environment. With training, you are able to ensure your employees become familiar with the application, which promotes confidence in using the system resulting in accuracy and higher productivity.
Our training on IBM Maximo is provided by expert consultants, that work “pragmatically” with IBM Maximo software solutions. When we provide training, we understand your business processes and how your organisation is using the system which enables us to provide training material that is aligned with your company and our delivery of first class relevant training to meet the needs of your business.
MACS applies the train-the-trainer principle. This principle allows us to teach the delegates on exactly what the software solution needs to do for their role within their environment.
MACS provides a list of applications which you can choose from and then designs a Training program to suit your needs. This principle allows us to teach the delegates on the relevant modules within the IBM Maximo software solution, which allows them to gain the experience to use the system with confidence back in their workplace.
MACS provides Training certificates for all their delegates.
MACS has its own training centres and organizes training on locations. Each student will be fitted with a training PC, that includes exercises that are suitable for their role. MACS can also provide on-site training if this is more suitable for the company and its students.
|Sep||System Administrator||Portland, USA||Sept 25 – 29||MSECB1, MSYSB1, MSYSB2, MBIRT1, MWFB1,|
|Oct||System Administrator||Boston, USA||Oct. 2 – 6||MSECB1, MSYSB1, MSYSB2, MBIRT1, MWFB1,|
|Oct||System Administrator||Dusseldorf, Germany||Oct. 9 – 13||MSECB1, MSYSB1, MSYSB2, MBIRT1, MWFB1,|
|Oct||System Administrator||Son & Breugel, Netherlands||Oct 23 – 27||MSECB1, MSYSB1, MSYSB2, MBIRT1, MWFB1,|
|Oct||System Administrator||London, United Kingdom||Oct. 30 – 3 Nov||MSECB1, MSYSB1, MSYSB2, MBIRT1, MWFB1,|
|Nov||Preventive Maintenance||Providence, USA||Nov 6 – 7||MPMB1, MPMB2|
Catalogue of MACS Training
- Course MINTR1: Introduction to Maximo
- Course MMASB1: Masterdata (People, Companies, Standard Services and Item master)
- Course MMASB2: Master data (Locations and Assets) Course MMASB3: Asset Depreciation
- Courses: Inventory Control
- Course MINVB2: Inventory Control
- Course MINVB3: Inventory Usage
- Course MINVB4: Stocked Tools
- Course MPURB1: Purchase Requests
- Course MPURB2: Purchase Orders
- Course MPURB3: Request for Quotations
- Course MPURB4: Receiving
- Course MPURB5: Invoices
Courses : Contract Management
- Course MCONB: Contracts
- Courses : Work Management
- Course MWOB1: Service Requests (work requests)
- Course MWOB2: Work Orders
- Course MWOB5: Assignment Manager
- Course MRSCB1: Resources (labor, crafts, qualifications and calendars)
- Course MPMB1: Preventive Maintenance (basics)
- Course MPMB2: Preventive Maintenance (extensive)
- Course MSECB1: Security & Start Centers (users, user groups, authorization and managing start centers)
- Course MSYSB1: System Administrator 1
- Course MSYSB2: Systeem Administator 2
- Course MBIRT1: BIRT
- Course MWFB1: WORKFLOW Management
Maximo Add-On Products
- Course MSCHD1: Graphical Planning and Assignment (Scheduler)
- Course MSP1: Service Provider
- Course MHSEB1: HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) part 1
- Course MHSEB2: HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) part 2
- IBM Control Desk
- Course MICDCCM1: IBM ICD – Change Management
- Course MICDCCM2: IBM ICD – Configuration Management
- Course MICDSO: IBM ICD – Service Operations
- Course MICDSC: IBM ICD – Service Catalogue